A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS REGARDING CORONAVIRUS [COVID-19]
At Adaptive Environments, Inc., we have deep respect and concern for the health and safety of our customers and our team. Adaptive Environments, Inc. is an Essential Business we are continuing to provide our services on a limited scale.
We understand that many of our customers are some of those most at-risk from COVID-19. Additionally, we are taking extra safety precautions and offering Remote Sales Evaluations which will allow our customers the ability to maintain social distancing while purchasing a lift or elevator.
Safety is the #1 priority for Adaptive Environments, Inc. staff, their families and our clients. If an Adaptive Environments, Inc. team member feels sick, they have been instructed to stay home. We also practice good hygiene by washing hands frequently, avoiding handshakes, and maintaining physical distance from others whenever possible. We will work as a team to provide our customers with the best possible service, while ensuring the health of our team members and our customers.
ADAPTIVE ENVIRONMENTS INC’s
5-STEP INSTALL/SERVICE ARRIVAL TO COMPLETION PROCESS:
1. When initiating your evaluation / service our office will call to determine if anyone in the household has a fever, is under quarantine, has recently traveled out of the state / country, or is not feeling well.
2. Our salesmen/technician(s) will call from outside of the location as we approach. No formal greeting is needed, simply unlock the door.
3. All service will be conducted with the proper PPE (booties, gloves, etc.).
4. After the work is complete, we will wipe down our equipment with disinfectant, either sanitary wipes or paper towels and cleaner. On a stairlift this includes the seat, armrests and controls. On an elevator/VPL this includes the car operating panel, gate handles and hall call stations.
5. Finally, we will conduct owner training from a safe distance. For new installations we will leave an owner’s manual behind with instructions. Respecting safe distance, final payment may be left at a predetermined location, or it may be called into our office via credit card. Any follow-up questions will be handled with a telephone call to our office or electronically via email to make sure you are comfortable with the lift or elevator.
If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule an in-person, or virtual in-home consultation, please call us at 586.739.9300.